The work of The Art Of Monteque is made possible by you!
What effect do you have when you see old world artisans crafts?
What do you feel when you see a play?
How do you respond when you hear a dynamic piece of music? What thoughts come to your mind when you witness a human being flying through the air?
How do words on the page inspire you.
What is your reaction to a profound scene in a film? What experience do you feel when holding a piece of brilliantly beautiful sculpted pottery?
What is the force that moves you?
What is it that moves you physically, emotionally and spiritually?
Great artisans and the arts are what moves us all.
Artisans create the message of global connectedness causing us to contemplate our unconditional harmonious bonds to each other and the deep ties that binds us to humanity. The language of artisans and the arts is the seed of change and infinite knowledge.
M. Elizabeth Pope, who was an artisan and the inspiration for The Art Of Monteque Organization, believed in the power of the arts. She strongly believed that, “When artisans come together as a collective, anything is possible! The arts have the power to change lives, change communities, change societies and build a brighter future for the next generation.” The Art Of Monteque Organization is a long term sustainable idea with grassroots responsibility to the artisans and the community which creates a social impact investment in arts. Causing a real investment flow between the arts, the community! Allowing a greater multitude of creative ideas to come to fruition while nurturing and cultivating a more realistic idea of living generously. It is our belief that we as individuals and human beings exist to connect to one another and life. The Art Of Monteque Organization strives to help enrich our culture, deepen our understanding, and inspire social change by supporting independent and emerging artisans while creating a wonderful creative sanctuary for them.
Here are 8 ways we plan to use your tax-deductible donation to move The Art Of Monteque Organization forward:
1. Connecting with more artisans and creating more art programs.
2. Organizing performance pieces and community art programs.
3. Expanding our online presence to become a place to connect artisans, while showcasing their art form and voice.
4. Partnering with artisans and existing organizations to produce festivals to show works by independent artisans.
5. Conducting artist labs and workshops for artisans and the community.
6. Creating a outreach campaign which encourages the use of the The Art Of Monteque Artisan Incentive Plaque
as “must-have” validation of support for artisans, productions and arts organizations.
7. Hosting lectures, roundtables and conferences dealing with social issues, and artistically participate in the national conversations in order to create social change while putting into action practical solutions for the community.
8. Creating a artist retreat where artisans can come and receive help in creating developing producing showcase their work.
9. Advocating for artisans by creating an active nexus between the community, theaters, companies, organizations who want to help produce, promote and showcase artisans.
Please join us in supporting great artisans and the arts!
It should be noted that The Art Of Monteque Organization is a non profit organization, which is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit arts service organization. Contributions for the charitable purposes of The Art Of Monteque Organization must be made payable to Fractured Atlas only and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
If you would like to make a contribution, please use the Fractured Atlas button here:
We thank you for your support in our vision of helping artisans and their communities.
The Art of Monteque Team